Emily 20 months

Emily has grown so much. She surprises me everyday by the new things she says and does!
At twenty months Emily...
Talks more and more everyday.
Copies everything we say like... "Is the back of my hair straight?", the other day she kept saying "oh my gosh!" about everything, the funniest was "how does my butt look?" Uh-oh I need to watch what I say around her.
Her new favorite song is "I am a Child of God"
Is starting to say prayers with help
She loves reading before bed and naps and has fallen asleep several times while I was reading to her.
She loves being outside she would live outdoors if she could.
If she hears someone say park she is searching for her shoes and heading for the door.
She loves her gym class (at little gym of Orem) and I have loved watching her learn all her new tricks, the best is when she randomly does something or asks to do something we have learned there.
We recently started attending a Kindermusik family music class and she loves it.
She loves playing with her cousins.
Guacamole is one of her favorite snacks. She can and has eaten a whole bag of oranges in less then a weekend.
She weighs 22pounds and is inches tall
Here are a few pictures of this sweet babe...








Comments

Popular Posts